City : Saint Petersburg
Languages required for job : Английский; Русский
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide.
In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services : Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies : T-
Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.
Test Factory is a testing team for a group of IoT projects.
We are looking for Software Test Engineers.
The user interface is a web application and set of CLI tools (Vue.js and microservices with Spring Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes) that need manual and automated testing.
Specification is stored in Conflunece, we do Scrum and create User Stories in Jira with support of Xray add-on.
1. Good basic knowledge in testing
2. Understanding of agile / scrum processes
3. Experience :
a. Test case design and execution
c. Back-end testing
d. Automation with Java or Groovy or Python or Shell script or other
Would be nice to have :
1. Understanding of HTTP / MQTT / JMS
2. Experience with Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, Apache JMeter, JIRA, Confluence
3. Expertise in load, performance and security testing
4. Understanding of end-2-end testing of real devices connected to clouds
5. Basic experience with simulators and generation of test data
6. Experience with Android / IOS testing
Our benefits :
Contact name : Deutsche Telekom Business Services
Contact Phone : 2124
Contact E-Mail : myhr recruitment telekom.com