1. The (Field) Engineer is the main company representative for the client(s) on location. Engineer controls frac performance according design and frac programm .
Engineer analyses minifrac data and negotiates all changes in design with Customer and Snr / LE / Desk Supervisor.
2. Engineer teaches and trains FET.
3. Engineer is responsible for the field frac performance.
4. Engineer is focused on 100% job performance.
5. SnrE controls chem / prop usage. He keeps field team focused on the minimizing chem / prop usage.
6. Engineer controls quality on location
Higher education in oil and gas sector, experience in fracturing technologies