1. Participate in the full iOS application development lifecycle.
2. Collaborate with a team to define, design and ship new features
3. Improve the performance, quality, and responsiveness of mobile applications
4. Help maintain code quality, Improve the architecture of applications and optimize developmentent
1. Minimum qualifications :
BA / BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field
At least 1-2 years relevant work experience. Programming experience in Objective-C
2. Skill Requirements
Communication skills in verbal and written English.
Experience with modern Objective-C
Experience with iOS SDK 10+.
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Understanding of basic algorithms and data structures
Have finished projects in AppStore
Understanding of design patterns, SOLID principles and their use cases
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
3. Preferred qualifications :
Knowledge of swift 4.0
Have good understanding of publishing process
Experience with writing unit tests
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Knowledge of one or two scripting languages is highly desired (python, ruby, swift scripting etc)
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Familiar with web development such as react related