1. Negotiate with well-known suppliers of foods (beverages, confectionery, honey, seafood, etc.), formulate terms, sign contracts, and maintain relationships to ensure that products and brands meet the needs of Chinese market.
2. In response to the needs of China's channels, cooperate with the supply chain team to set information on packaging, delivery, etc.
and according to delivery time prepare purchase orders, ensure quality.
3. Together with the industry operations team formulate competitive strategies for responsible categories, compare prices of competitors, and determine price of competitive edge.
4. To work as a link between the company and suppliers, fight for more market support from suppliers
1. Bachelor degree or higher, fluent in English
2. Sufficient understanding of food industry of Chinese market
3. Experience in purchasing of Russian well-known brands, own proficient base of suppliers is preferred
4. Good personal communication skills and good professional ethics and integrity