1. Responsible for the company's rank system, salary structure and future equity plan design. 负责公司职级体系 薪酬架构及未来股权方案的设计
2. Responsible for the handling of compensation and benefits plan in various programs related to the company's M&A. 负责与公司M&A相关的各类方案中薪酬福利事务的处理
3. Responsible for the completion of company welfare and other related policies. 负责完成公司福利与其他相关政策的制定
4. Responsible for the company's annual salary adjustment and bonus calculation. 负责公司年度调薪与奖金核算发放.
5. Responsible for the company's annual labor cost accounting and daily control. 负责公司年度人力成本的核算与日常控制
6. Responsible for the establishment of the company's salary distribution and social insurance payment process and daily operations. 负责公司工资发放与社会保险缴纳流程的搭建及日常运营.
7. Responsible for the system access of company personnel information, integration with Group. 负责对接集团完成公司人员信息的系统接入.
8. Responsible for completing the submission of daily statements related to compensation and benefits. 负责完成薪酬福利相关的日常报表的提交
9. Work closely with the headquarters compensation and benefits team and external consulting companies to get the most up-
to-date internal and external information and updates. 与总部薪酬福利团队及外部咨询公司紧密合作及随时获得最更新的内外部信息与动态
10. Assist in handling local labor disputes and other related legal issues. 协助处理本地劳动纠纷及其他相关法律问题.
1. Bachelor degree or above, 10-15 years salary and benefits experience. 本科及以上学历 10-15年薪酬福利从业经验
2. Proficiency in Excel, good communication skill, both fluent English and Chinese. 人际沟通能力优秀 中英文流利, 能熟练运用Excel.
3. Cheerful, active and optimistic, strong learning ability, able to actively respond to high-intensity work pressure. 性格开朗 主动乐观 学习能力强 能积极应对高强度的工作压力
4. At the same time, experience in consulting company design and large-scale enterprise compensation and benefits management is preferred.
5. Familiar with the establishment of the new enterprise salary and welfare system, with M&A experience and equity design experience preferred.
熟悉新建企业薪酬福利体系的搭建 有M&A经验 股权设计经验者优先