1. Consult with internal marketing stakeholders to translate their key questions and knowledge gaps into timely and impactful research plans.
2. Develop and execute data&user insights research flow to support in time the key business indicators.3. Deliver qualitative and quantitative research efforts (internally and externally) and demonstrate statistical and analytical techniques to derive insights.
4. Champion survey-based data with behavioral and transactional analytics to enrich insights.5. Communicate in a way that is easily understood and visually compelling, persuading marketing partners to turn insights into action and actively work to influence the adoption of the recommendations.
Qualifications1. Completed higher education.2. Hands-on experience with data analysis with an operational context. Experience in an analytical, problem solving, strategic project management role, working with data to identify trends and to make recommendations.
3. 5+ years of experience in data, analytics or insights within agency or in technology companies.4. Upper-intermediate level of English is a must.
5. Experience leading cross-functional projects and ability to work with people at all levels both internally and externally.
6. Deals with ambiguity in a fast-changing environment.7. Strong ability to communicate and articulate complex data to a diverse audience.