Responsibilities1. Through scientific analysis, identify the ecological trend in TikTok community and provide constructive feedback to ensure community content safety;
2. Serve as a primary contact between various departments and other external partners to improve community guideline, user experiences as well as operational excellence;
3. Able to provide timely response in the face of urgent social issues or emergencies in the country;4. Independently deliver training to new joiners and work on the continuous performance improvement of team members;
5. Able to carry out staffing, manpower needs analysis and performance evaluation in collaboration with office manager;6.
To establish and maintain effective communication, develop and maintain effective communication systems within the team.
Qualifications1. Bachelor’s degree or above from an accredited higher educational institution;2. At least 2 years of working experience as Community Content Management Specialist, Quality Assurance Specialist or Community Content Management Advisor, preferably with proven record in training delivery and cross-departmental project;
3. Data-driven and detail-oriented, with analytic mind and outstanding communication skills, preferably with people management experience;
4. Extensive knowledge about internet governance and social media in Europe;5. Excellent Russian / English language skills, overseas working / training is a plus.