1. Combine understanding of business objectives and user experience needs to create content for a wide variety of projects and scenarios.
2. Work closely with product managers, graphic designers, interaction designers, marketing specialists and front-end developers throughout the creative process.
3. Be responsible for the voice, tones and quality of the content on AliExpress (full responsibility for text and media edit) 4.
Come up with creative concepts for promotions and marketing events.5. Manage the end-to-end project flow, from request to ideation, production, testing and review.
Skills1. We’re looking for someone who thrives in the face of a challenge. Someone who can jump over language and cultural barriers and come out stronger.
2. Think creatively both in terms of content and problem solving. Find ways to make the copy pop and to reach creative solutions.
3. Must excel at cross-team collaboration, relationship-building and communication.4. Take ownership of projects. Good project coordination skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
5. Ability to embrace change and thrive in a cross-cultural working environment. Qualifications1 3 years or more of full-
time content experience. E-commerce or agency experience preferred.2 A portfolio showing high-quality content deliverables.
3 Related degree preferred but not required.4 Key skill sets : Copywriting, information architecture, user experience, technical writing, content management, localization, digital marketing.
5 Spoken Mandarin is a bonus.