JOB SUMMARY : Bear responsibility for managing of accounting and finance department. Work on special projects and financial reports.
Bear responsibility for the credit functions, ensure that accounts receivables are collected in a timely manner and minimize bad debt expense.
Bear responsibility for building a world class accounting organization. Bear responsibility for following all safety rules, policies and practices.
Report to any supervisor conditions that are believed to be unsafe or potentially hazardous. FUNCTIONS : 1. Supervise and develop accounting personnel so as to meet accounting and finance objectives.
2. Prepare financial reports in accordance with the corporate deadline. 3. Maintain a knowledge of all relevant accounting standards and tax laws that apply in Russia and communicate these as needed to the Employer's corporate management.
4. Plan and manage the external audit of financial statements performed annually by independent auditors. 5. Manage relationships with and reporting to banks to support operational needs and provide sufficient financing arrangements for the business.
6. Participate in strategic planning for the organization and lead financial efforts to support growth. 7. Design and manage an appropriate treasury function.
Implement and monitor internal controls over cash receipts and disbursements. Ensure the company's work in compliance with the global investment policy.
Calculate required working capital needs to support growth of organization. 8. Support and lead risk management efforts.
Organize commercial insurance processes and participate in them. 9. Assist in credit policy development and customer credit of the Employer.
Analyse new customers’ financial conditions and set credit limits. Make credit calls and perform collection duties, when necessary.
Hold credit meetings on a regular basis. 10. Maintain financial records, manage the corporate and legal documents, inclusive Board legal documents and incorporation documents as well the other legal documents within the facility.
11. Coordinate with the appropriate IT personnel to ensure seamless interfaces with global and corporate accounting information systems.
12. Review and maintain general ledger. 13. Manage all functions of payroll. 14. Record and analyse activity in inventory.
Prepare monthly inventory variance entries under standard costing system. REQUIREMENTS : Сollege diploma with a degree in accounting.
The ability to speak and write English. Two years of experience in credit is an advantage. Experience in working for a manufacturing company, knowledge of standard inventory costing systems is an advantage. IFRS / GAAP